I made this delicious ham for Easter dinner. It was from the Pioneer Woman and was just delicious. We loved it!
1 12- to 15-pound fully cooked bone-in ham
1/2 tsp. whole cloves
1/2 c. dijon mustard
1/2 c. honey
1/2 tsp. black pepper
- For the ham: Preheat the oven to 325 ̊ Fahrenheit. Score the surface of the ham with a sharp knife in a diamond pattern, about 1/4 inch deep. Stick the cloves in between the diamonds.
- Place the ham on a rack in a large roasting pan, tent it with foil and bake until warmed through, about 2 hours.
- For the glaze: Mix the mustard, honey and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Remove the ham from the oven and uncover. Brush with half of the glaze, making sure to get it in the scored lines. Return to the oven, uncovered, and hake until the ham looks glossy, about 20 minutes. Brush with the remaining glaze and bake until just beginning to caramelize, about 20 more minutes.
- Remove the ham from the oven and let rest 15 to 20 minutes.
Source: Pioneer Woman