A perfect addition to your charcuterie board with bagel chips and carrot sticks for dipping.
Creamy Olive Spread
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.25-ounce) can chopped black olives
- ½ cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Crackers or pita chips
- Stir together first 6 ingredients and, if desired, salt. Serve with crackers.
Source: Southern Living
One thought on “Creamy Olive Spread”