This is absolutely one of my favorite pies. It is no-bake and super easy to make! Perfect for a summer day. My mom made these when I was a little girl for my dad, so it reminds me of that wonderful time. I hope it transports you to summer!
Susan’s Lemon Icebox Pie
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Pour Eagle Brand milk into medium bowl. Mix in fresh lemon juice and stir together.
- In a separate bowl, pour cream into medium bowl. Beat cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Gently fold cream into lemon and milk mixture.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and cover with plastic dome. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!