This is absolutely one of my favorite pies. It is no-bake and super easy to make! Perfect for a summer day. My mom made these when I was a little girl for my dad, so it reminds me of that wonderful time. I hope it transports you to summer!
Susan’s Lemon Icebox Pie
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Pour Eagle Brand milk into medium bowl. Mix in fresh lemon juice and stir together.
- In a separate bowl, pour cream into medium bowl. Beat cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Gently fold cream into lemon and milk mixture.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and cover with plastic dome. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Published by Suzanne Strength
You know all of the shows, "Best Of" magazine, newspaper and internet articles? I want to know if they are really worth the fuss. I'm trying to find out if I'd recommend them to MY friends and family. And as often as I can, I'll give you the source of who gave ME the original recommendation.
View all posts by Suzanne Strength