My Broker-in-Charge sent us these sage words of advice in her Friday update. I liked it, and wanted to share:
More from Jeffrey Gitomer’s:
Want to begin to change your attitude? It will miraculously affect your success (and income). Live these thoughts and exercises:
· When something goes wrong, remember it’s no one’s fault but yours.
· You always have (and have had) a choice.
· If you think it’s okay, it is. If you think it’s not okay, it’s not.
· Ignore the junk news. Work on a worthwhile project, make a plan, or do something to enhance your life.
· For one year, read only positive books and material.
· When you face an obstacle or something goes wrong, look for the opportunity.
· Listen to attitude tapes, attend seminars, and take courses.
· Ignore people who tell you that “You can’t” or try to discourage you.
· Check your language. Is it half full or half empty? Partly cloudy or partly sunny? Avoid why, can’t and won’t.
· Say why you like things, people, job, and family. Not why you don’t.
· Help others without expectation or measuring (keeping score). If you say, “I’m not because he’s not, “who loses? If you say, “Why should I, when he only…” who loses?
· How long do you stay in a bad mood? If more than five minutes, something’s wrong.
· Count your blessings every day.