Quick and Easy are not words I’d use to describe the time I’ve had since our “unfortunate run -in” with a drunk driver back in December 2009. What you see above represents the 6th surgery I’ve had since that date, trying to fix my legs that were crushed in that accident. Please ya’ll, don’t drink and drive. Or text and drive. Or do anything else and drive that causes you to lose focus for even a second. That’s all it takes.
OK, so PSA over. I’m healing nicely now, beginning PT tomorrow with high hopes. Because of this little injury, I’ve had to find ways to create easy meals for my family, while still worrying about my reputation as a Barenaked Chef. These eggs are simple, quick and easy and everyone always devours them. I hope you like them, too.
Quick and Easy Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
1. Peel your eggs.
2. Slice vertically down the center.
3. Empty yolks into a medium-sized bowl, setting aside the egg halves.
4. Add Miracle Whip into egg yolks, adding a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper.
5. Mash or mix ingredients until creamy.
6. Spoon yolk mix into egg halves.
7. Top with dashes of paprika.