Looking for a place to scare the pants off of you and yours this Halloween? Here’s the most comprehensive list you’ll find of Haunted Houses and the like for Lake Norman and surrounding areas 🙂 Happy Haunting!
- The Haunted Mill: 6325 Wilkinson Blvd. Huge haunted house, mini golf, pool tables and arcade.
Nightmare on Independence 3900 East Independence Blvd.
- Scarowinds at Carowinds. From them:
- The Only Haunted Theme Park in the Carolinas! Weekends in October, Paramount’s Carowinds transforms into Scarowinds. Enter the fog-shrouded gateway to celebrate the sinister season with a night of fright that oozes with chilling thrills and mayhem!
- Hickory Grove Haunted Trail 4064 Mountain Veiw ST. They say:
We are one of the oldest haunted attractions in the Gaston area. What started out as a little fun in the backyard has turned into a Halloween Tradition. Settled in the backwoods of the SouthFork River makes a perfect setting, for a night of terror. Our guides will lead you and your party through an evening you won’t forget! While your waiting on Halloween, we will be waiting on you. So if you like to be spooked we are the one you don’t want to miss!
- Terror by the Tracks 202 Railroad Ave. They said “For those looking for a scary good time, “TERROR BY THE TRACKS” is a unique haunted house experience, outside of Charlotte, NC, now in it’s 5th year. Explore throughout a multi-level haunted theater where things have gone dreadfully wrong as a mad professor brings horror movies terrifyingly alive! Try to escape from the more than 40 creatures and ghouls that are hunting for helpless victims”
- Warped Forest 765 Bell Rd They say “The lost souls of the wARpED foREst lurk in the Murky Shadows where they await the bravest of you to witness their madness”