This coconut pie is so sweet, but so good. I thought after reading the ingredient list and instructions it couldn’t possibly be that great. But I was wrong. It was rich and eggy, but just a little crispy-crunchy on top from the coconut. We had the whole thing gone in hours.
Easy Coconut Pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 ounce) can flaked coconut, divided
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, unbaked
1. Cream eggs and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Stir in melted margarine.
3. Add evaporated milk, vanilla, and 3/4 of coconut; mix well.
4. Pour into pie shell.
5. Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 45 minutes or until set.